SAVE THE DATE!
2017 WV Center for Children’s Justice
September 27-29, 2017 | Charleston Civic Center
Handle with Care Conference
What if I suspect a Child is Being Trafficked?
- If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call 911
- Learn to Recognize the Signs of human trafficking in your community
- Contact the National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC) hotline at 1-888-373-7888 or visit http://traffickingresourcecenter.org/
- Text INFO or HELP to BeFree (233733) if you need help
- Report to Local, State and/ or Federal Law Enforcement