Center for Children’s Justice Meeting Dates for 2018
Children’s Justice Quarterly Meeting
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
March 7, 2018
June 6, 2018
September 5, 2018
December 5, 2018
May 24, 2018 in Martinsburg at the Holiday Inn
Click here to register!
Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training
(Free training available to one therapist in each WV county)
Training opportunity for therapist who would like to be trained in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT).
This FREE TRAINING is available to one therapist from each county in West Virginia who:
1. Is currently or willing to providing mental health services on site at schools
2. Has a Master’s degree and is license eligible in psychology, counseling or social work.
3. Committed to participating with the Handle with Care Program
4. Is not presently certified in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy
Program Requirements: Over the course of a year, participants in this training must:
1. Complete 10 hour TF-CBT webinar before the initial 2-day training. (There is a $35 fee for this online class)
2. Attend 2-day initial in-person training on May 10-11, 2018 in Parkersburg, WV.
3. Complete 9 follow-up supervisory consultation calls with the trainer.
2018 Center for Children’s Justice Handle with Care Conference
October 17-19, 2018
Charleston, Civic Center